Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:05:15 -0400
From:
Rebecca Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Libraries seeking student assistants for video and graphics

The Libraries Communications Office is seeking student assistants to help
with video and graphics. We'd appreciate any help you can give in
spreading the word:

Video Assistant: 10 - 20 hrs/week
Student will conceptualize, shoot, edit, and post fun and informative
video spots to let students know about Libraries services, events, etc.
This is an opportunity for the right student to think outside the box to
create playful messaging that can go viral. Requires familiarity with
video cameras and editing techniques using Premiere, FinalCut, or other
video editing tools. Animation experience a plus.

Graphics Assistant: 10 - 20 hrs/week
Student will assist in the creation of posters, signage, publications, and
other projects. Requires familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, a strong
visual sense, and careful craftsmanship.

To apply, students should email a resume and samples of their work with a
cover letter to me at the email address below.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Rebecca Wilson, Graphics Coordinator
University of Maryland Libraries