First Floor, Stamp Student Union - DIFFERENT EMPLOYERS EACH DAY
The largest career fair in the spring is coming on February 15 thru February 17! Although the economy is improving, the hiring outlook nation-wide is still challenging. More competition exists so take advantage of an opportunity to get in front of potential employers who are still hiring for full-time, internship and part-time positions before it's too late! No pre-registration is required; however, we do ask that you dress to impress (interview style) and BRING YOUR STUDENT ID CARDS!
Over three days you will find 183 employers hiring for non-technical positions and 181 employers looking to fill technical positions. These include 105 employers who are looking to hire for BOTH types of positions. To help you filter your way through the large fair, various sections on each day are dedicated to employers offering different TYPES of positions.
Sample of Employers Attending
Students in Computer, Mathematical and Natural Sciences can look forward to employers like:
* AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory (AMRL)
* Canon U.S. Life Sciences, Inc.
* CATT Laboratory
* Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
* Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
* Cisco Systems
* Citrix Systems, Inc.
* Consolidated Graphics, Inc
* FourthWall Media
* Insight Global, Inc
* L-3 STRATIS
* Lockheed Martin Corporation
* Microsoft Corporation
* National Security Agency (NSA)
* Northrop Grumman
* OPNET Technologies, Inc.
* US Department of State
* US Department of Veterans Affairs
* US Environmental Protection Agency
* and many more!
Check out ALL the employers AND which days they will be attending the fair at www.careercenter.umd.edu/page.cfm?page_id=135 (You can filter by non-technical and technical positions as well)
Need Last Minute Advice?
* Visit www.CareerCenter.umd.edu/FairPrep
* Participate in the Career Fair Prep & 30-Second Pitch Clinic on Thursday, February 10, 2011 from 04:30PM - 06:30PM in the University Career Center (3100 Hornbake Library, South Wing)
* Attend the "Walk-in Resume Critique in the Union - Sponsored by MACY*S" on Monday, February 14, 2011 from 11:30AM - 2:30PM in the Baltimore Room of the Stamp Student Union and bring your resume!
William Jones ?
Assistant Director for Employer Outreach and Public Relations
University Career Center and The President's Promise? ?