From:
Becky Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:19:00 -0400
Subject: UAID GBM #2 Tonight!

nonprofit that empowers students and communities to reduce health inequities
in their local communities. We will be having our second GBM tonight to
discuss where we are in the Do Good Challenge Seed Fund competition and
future service projects. All are welcome!

Event Date: October 26, 2016
Event Location: Jimenez 1224
Contact Person: Becky Geller
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]