CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2023

From:
Retina Mgt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2023 13:30:50 -0500

Immediate opportunity to work in the healthcare field of medicine.  Two
positions open:  medical ophthalmic assistant, and medical manager. It is
often said that the eye is our window to the world. In medicine, the eye is
the window to the body. By evaluating the eye, the doctor gains insight
into the illnesses in a patient’s body. Come see for yourself. Join our
team and help us save patient’s vision and patient’s lives. We will train
you. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal and
organizational skills and demonstrate energetic professional, empathetic
demeanor to patients and coworkers. We are a team working in a family-style
environment where care for our patients is top priority. Are you ready to
join a top team where you will love to come to work?

Event Location: 2101 Medical Park Drive, Suite 303, Silver Spring, MD  20902
Contact Person:  Dr. Neal Adams, MD
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: www.dcretina.com