From:
Sunny Jung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:50:12 -0400
Subject: Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers 3rd GBM

their know-hows? This is your chance! We have our alumni and upperclassmen
come in and talk about their college experience at UMD. We have students and
alumnis that could answer any, (meaning literally ANY) questions that you
might have with your building your career at UMD!

Event Date: October 26, 2016
Event Location: Tawes 1100
Contact Person: Sunny Jung
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]