CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

January 2021

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2021 10:29:04 -0500
From:
Chinmaya <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Meditation and Game Night

Neither at school nor at home are we taught how to handle negative emotions.
We know how to take care of physical and dental hygiene, but we forget how to
take care of our mental hygiene.

Join us for this unique session to:

Learn the importance of mental hygiene through online games and meditation.
Techniques to flush out negative emotions and thoughts.

RSVP at https://go.umd.edu/wehaveyourshell.

SKY at UMD club is organizing this event. Check our club Facebook page for
past events https://www.facebook.com/skyatumd.

Event Date: January 27, 2021
Event Location: Online
Contact Person: Chinmaya