CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2014

From:
Reid May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 09:32:07 -0400
Subject: Federal Diversity Initiative internships in the Health Sciences

The Washington Center is excited to announce summer 2014 internship
opportunities through the Federal Diversity Internship Initiative.

We are in need of qualified applicants in the fields of: Business, Human
Resources, Public Administration, Communications and Health Sciences.

Interested students should apply as soon as possible.

Selected students will intern for 10 weeks at offices within various
government agencies. Positions primarily will be available in Washington,
D.C. which is why we are reaching out to you. TWC encourages students from
many diverse backgrounds to apply – including women, minorities and
students with disabilities. Accepted interns will receive significant
financial assistance, including a stipend, fully-furnished housing, and a
travel allowance. Students will not be responsible for housing, program, or
application fees.

For more information on the Federal Diversity Internship Initiative, please
visit: www.twc.edu/federal.
Applications can be submitted at: http://portal.e.twc.edu/.

Contact Person: Reid May
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]