Subject: Part-Time Data Analyst Position
Changeis, Inc. is currently seeking a part-time Data Analyst that will
support the organization’s data research and analysis needs in our Rosslyn,
VA office. Utilized in various capacities based on organizational needs and
project-specific requirements, this position will be responsible for
executing extract/transform/load processes to populate a common database with
data from multiple sources; perform and report data quality assurance; and
generate an analytics database. Additionally, provided with a variety of
data and information sources, the analyst will collect opportunity
intelligence related to specific business development requests, developing
both a high-level synopsis and in-depth view of opportunities, procurement
trends, budgets, etc.
• Create briefings for internal and external stakeholders, providing
data-driven information and support the development of findings, conclusions,
• Extract, transform, and load data from multiple sources into a common
• Maintain a canonical information model and data directory.
• Generate data analyses in formats compatible with leading data
• Maintain and implement data quality assurance standards, generate data
quality assurance reports, and investigate data quality issues.
• Identify technical requirements based on discussions with business and
technical stakeholders and team members.
• Provide high-level gate reviews of opportunity-specific intelligence to
support senior leadership decision-making efforts.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
discipline highly desired.
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency in SQL or MS Excel or object-oriented Perl.
• Experience with data analytics solutions such as R or SAS.
• Exposure to data visualization tools such as D3, FusionCharts, Google
Charts, HIghcharts, Timeline JS, Tableau, and Visual.ly.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Ability to develop supported conclusions and recommendations based on
findings from data analysis efforts.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data sets to
determine trends, establish strategies, and make decisions.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to
effectively communicate across diverse audiences and influence cross
• Ability to multi-task as well as be strategic, creative and innovative in
a dynamic, fast paced environment.
For those interested in this opportunity, please send a word version of your
resume to [log in to unmask]
Changeis is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact Person: Mary Holmes
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 703-348-9669 x 144
Website URL: http://changeis.com