From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2021 11:24:55 -0400
Subject: Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans succeed in STEM - Social
Event 11/10 at Noon RSVP

Are you a UMD student, postdoc, faculty, or staff and you want to be a part
of SACNAS?
Have you ever wanted to know what exactly SACNAS is?
Have you ever wanted to help Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans succeed
in STEM?
Are you a Chicano/Hispanic and/or Native American in STEM and you would like
to connect with others at UMD at across the country?
Would you like to help us drive the UMD SACNAS group?

If you answered yes to at least one of those questions, we've got you covered
and you should join us! The UMD SACNAS is hosting a Fall Social! Come share
some food and (non-alcoholic) drinks with us, and let us help you learn more
about SACNAS at UMD!

When: Wednesday Nov 10 at noon
Where: Chemistry Atrium
Who can join: everybody! [SACNAS is open to all and it's not just for
students, and Hispanics and Native Americans!]

To register (so we know how much food to get) go here --> bit.ly/3pkdIku

Hope to see you on the 10th!

UMD SACNAS group
www.umdsacnas.org

Contact Person: UMD SACNAS group