CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

May 2021

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2021 15:27:04 -0400
From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seeking Medical Assistant. Training provided.

Seeking Medical Assistant. Training provided.

Medical office is seeking a medical assistant and front desk help with
flexible hours. Duties include front desk responsibilities, patient testing
and care, and assisting with procedures.  The offices are located in Laurel,
MD and Gaithersburg, MD.  We prefer seniors or graduates with a minimum one
year commitment. Candidate is expected to be friendly, honest, hard working,
prompt, organized, detail oriented, caring, genuine, and a team player. This
can be a part time or full time opportunity. Pre-health track graduates are
welcomed (and assistance towards application provided). No skills are
required; we will train you on the job.  Please kindly send your resume to
our email. We will be interviewing over the next few days.  Thank you.

Contact Person: Candice
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]

Contact Person: Candice