CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

July 2021

From:
Rachel Niswander <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2021 11:46:13 -0400
Subject: Maryland Night Live Season 7 Applications are Open!

Maryland Night Live Season 7 is happening LIVE and IN-PERSON this
September!!! We need writers, sketch players, stand-up comics, jazz band
musicians, tech crew, film crew, stage crew, and musical guests!

Apply now at: ter.ps/mnlapply

Hop into our interest meeting Sunday July 25th from 6-8PM on Zoom here:
ter.ps/mnl7interest

Learn more about MNL on our website: https://mdnightlive.com

Contact Person: Rachel Niswander
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]