CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

May 2012

From:
Tracy Zhu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2012 08:56:24 -0400
Lifelink editor,

I am a University of Maryland graduate and our current clinic is looking to
hire assistants as both myself and other assistants got into our desired
dental and graduate programs. Here is our message,

 Surgical specialty clinic in Laurel and Rockville is seeking a
part-time(with potential for full-time) front desk and medical assistant
position. Responsibilities include but are not limited to answering phone
calls, preparing patient charts and general medical assistance. This
position offers a great opportunity for those who are interested in
hands-on experience in a medical office.

Candidates should be oriented toward a pre-healthcare track. No experience
necessary as we provide training for the right candidates. Foreign language
ability is a plus. We prefer graduating students with flexible availability.

 Please send email to [log in to unmask] Please include a CV or resume
if available, also a short paragraph about why you are applying to this
position. Thank you.

 Sincerely,

Tracy