CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2017

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 18:40:59 -0600
From:
Michael Kebede <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Maryland Neuroscience Society 1st GBM

Hey neuroscience enthusiasts!

Come join Maryland Neuroscience Society in its first GBM of the semester
Wednesday, March 15th in Art-Soc 1213! We'll briefly go over the society's
objectives and some of the service events and panels we're looking forward to
having. Our advisor, Dr. Roesch, will be giving a talk about his research and
the awesome field of neuroscience. Hope to see many of you there!

Like our Facebook page and check out our website for more updates and
information

https://www.facebook.com/MNSatUMD
http://marylandneuroscience.weebly.com

Event Date: March 15, 2017
Event Location: Art-Sociology Building: Room 1213
Contact Person: Michael Kebede