CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

June 2014

From:
JPL-Mai Salem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:04:28 -0400
*Job Highlights*:

- Offers paid one-on-one time with emergency physicians.

- Paid training providing a crash course in emergency medicine.

-Wages are $8/hr initially, raised to $10 per hour after 3 months of work.

-You get full exposure to the real emergency room.

-It is an excellent resume builder for medical school.

*Details:*

​​
The Emergency Physician group at Doctor’s Community Hospital in
Lanham-Seabrook, MD is creating a brand-new Emergency Scribe Program for
their Emergency Department.  They have contracted with our company
ScribeAmerica to hire and train their Emergency Physician Scribes.  There
are few other opportunities that allow for such direct exposure to the
emergency room. This job is one of a kind; those who have excelled as
scribes have consistently progressed to have successful careers in medicine.
If you especially impress a physician they will be happy to provide a
strong letter of recommendation for medical school.  Additionally the
medical terminology acquired during your time as a scribe will put you
leagues above your other classmates later in school.

To find out more information visit <http://www.scribeamerica.com/>
www.scribeamerica.com or contact me, Mai Salem at [log in to unmask]
Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to
reviewing your applications!

--
  [image: ScribeAmerica]
*Mai Salem*

*"The Standard in Professional Scribe Training and Management"*

--
NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s)
and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the sender, and/or,