CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2013

Sender:
From:
Operation Smile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 01:14:39 -0400
Operation Smile at the University of Maryland hosts fundraising events to
provide cleft lip&palate surgeries for babies all over the world. Come to
our next general body meeting to help us plan our next event! We have some
fun St. Patrick's Day themed ideas so be excited!

Where: *Terrapin Room A* in Stamp