CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2022

Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2022 17:30:56 -0400
Sender:
From:
Mahnaz Habib <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Join Oxfam America!

Are you interested in being involved in advocacy, fighting for global
justice, and meeting a great community of people? Join Oxfam! Oxfam America
is an international humanitarian organization with chapters all around the
world. We seek to address a variety of global poverty issues through
tabling(including at concerts!), fundraising, movie screenings, and advocacy
events. We are looking for new members and also have a couple exec board
positions open! If you are interested please fill out the google forms below
and feel free to email me with any questions!

Membership Interest: https://forms.gle/4yfNc1rrgP9s4xUD6

Exec Board Interest: https://forms.gle/H3Qh5FeXo7ttYRzo8

Link to Join Groupme: https://groupme.com/join_group/89300032/wsFV74rO

Contact Person: Mahnaz Habib