CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2013

Sender:
From:
Serena SeKyung Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 21:27:45 -0500
Operation Smile: First GBM this THURS 2/7 at 4:30PM in Stamp Terrapin Room
A.

Operation Smile is a worldwide charity organization that helps children
born with facial deformities by raising money and providing free
reconstructive surgeries. At our first GBM, we will talk about upcoming
fundraising events and how our help can heal children’s smile and bring
hope for a better future. It will not be long so please come!