CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2019

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2019 19:31:57 -0500
From:
Anjali Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AMWA GBM #1

Reminder that the American Medical Women’s Association’s First GBM of the
semester on Wednesday, February 6th at 6:30pm in JMZ 0122. In this
introductory meeting we will discuss the events we have planned for this
semester and how you can get involved, including a feminine hygiene product
collection drive, self defense seminar, and STEMinist photo campaign!

Everyone is welcome to attend! Snacks will be provided!!

Event Date: February 6, 2019
Event Location: JMZ 0122
Contact Person: Anjali Singh
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]