CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2014

From:
Tyler Lundfelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2014 12:46:28 -0400
Subject: Terp Thon is looking for a technology assistant!

Terp Thon is UMD's dance marathon that raises money for Children's National
Health System in Washington D.C. We just raised over $429,000 this past March
For The Kids!
We're looking for a student to help us with the continuing development of
our website,http://www.terpthon.org and for other technology-related tasks.
Looking for someone with experienced all-around computer skills.

This is a great cause, a nice way to diversify your resume, as well as an
amazing experience. You will have a unique way to help our organization
and, more importantly, the kids at Children's Health System.
Volunteers should have knowledge of HTML and CSS.

Interested? Please email Tyler at [log in to unmask]

Contact Person: Tyler Lundfelt