CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2013

Sender:
From:
Dominique D'Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2013 12:11:53 -0400
Hey Pre-Dents!

Our next meeting will be held Wednesday, March 27th at 6:00 pm in the Pyon
Su room of Stamp. The UMD Global Dental Brigades will be here to speak to
us about an opportunity to travel to Honduras over Winter Break 2014 to
provide dental care to underprivileged families.  This is an amazing
opportunity and I hope to see everyone there!