CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2022

Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2022 08:44:31 -0400
Sender:
From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wellness Workshops

The Counseling Center is excited to continue offering our Wellness Workshops,
occurring throughout the fall semester. Join us for any or all of our 16
skills-based workshops, such as Coping with Stress, Managing Imposter
Syndrome, Conquer Procrastination Now, and many more!

http://counseling.umd.edu/workshops/

All students are welcome! No prior contact with the Counseling Center is
necessary. These are drop-in and do not require advanced registration. Please
click the link above for more information about the workshop topics and to
find the schedule and Zoom links.

We hope to see you there!

Contact Person: Allison Asarch