CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2023

From:
Kat Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2023 20:25:20 -0400
Alpha Omega Epsilon, a professional and social STEM sorority, is hosting an
information session! We accept women and non-binary full time students. The
Sisters of Alpha Omega Epsilon are proud of the principles the organization
stands for, and always welcomes young women who can share in the dreams and
reap the benefits that Alpha Omega Epsilon has to offer. Our organization
isn't limited to STEM majors, but our Sisters are interested in technical
sciences. Please come and learn more about our organization and see if this
is a good fit for you!

Event Date: 04/05/2023
Contact Person: Kat Taylor
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]