From:
Technica Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2016 11:58:30 -0400
Subject: Tech + X Week

Technica is kicking off our Tech+X week, starting Monday, October 31st! Come
join us for a week of workshops intersecting technology with a variety of
fields, such as biology, technology, government and policy, and business.
Each of our talks will be followed by a FREE dinner and a technical workshop,
introducing topics such as Github or web development. Check out each workshop
at fb.com/gotechnica/events.

Event Date: October 31, 2016
Contact Person: Technica Team
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]