CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

January 2015

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2015 14:19:17 -0500
From:
"Dr. Bidhan C. Bandyopadhyay" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Research internships at DC VAMC

close proximity to UMD, looking for motivated UG students, who are seeking
for experience in Biomedical Research. We have successful record of UG
students from UMD and other Universities in the past few years. Most of these
students published in major journal like JBC, Lab-on-a-Chip. Time
commentments are generally 10 hrs/week, can be adjusted during the semistar.
We are now accepting students in some of our ongoing projects in cell
biology, Biochemistry and cellular imaging.

Event Date: January 10, 2015
Event Location: Washington DC VA Medical Center
Contact Person: Dr. Bidhan C. Bandyopadhyay
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: (202) 745-8622
Website URL: http://pharmacology.georgetown.edu/faculty/facband.html