CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2011

Sender:
From:
"Aromolaran, Adeolu Christopher" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:00:08 -0500
Description: The Charles Drew Pre-Med/Pre-Health Society would like to invite you to take a tour of the GW School of Medicine with us. The GW admissions department has agreed to host a Q & A session as well as a tour on Friday, February 25th. We will be leaving College Park via metro at 12:15pm to arrive in time for our 2pm tour. If you would like to join us please RSVP by email to [log in to unmask] no later than Monday February 21st. Please make the title of the email 'George Washington Visit'. We look forward to seeing you!