Sender:
From:
Jessica Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:28:41 -0700
JASA would like to invite the student body to our annual JASU (Japanese American Student Union) formal which consists of a coalition of other Japanese Student Organizations from around the D.C. Metro area. This year's formal will be hosted by CP's Japanese American Student Association. Since it is on Halloween weekend, October 29th, at the Colony Ballroom from 7:30pm - 10:30pm, we're giving the formal a twist by making it Haunted (with a mini haunted house). The formal is open to all and is only $8. Tickets may be purchased by any JASA E-board member. Guys and girls this gives you a reason to dress up and look snazzy =p! It would be really great to have you guys dance with us!

Tickets will be sold at Dorchester Hall's basement Wed- Friday from 3- 8pm. The hall doors will be locked but just knock and we'll let you in!

Questions, please email- [log in to unmask]