CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2011

From:
Nilo Fallah-Sohy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:48:50 -0500
Please join us at our annual Bids for Kids silent auction event this
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER, 18th at 7-10 PM.

Come to Orem Alumni Hall at the Samuel Riggs Alumni Center for silent
auctions, raffles, friends, hors d'oeuvres, and dancing to help the
courageous kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital! We will be
auctioning off amazing items including Vineyard Vines, Ray Bans, Apple
products, Lilly Pulitzer as well as tables to FUR to see Laidback
Luke, Sebastian Ingrosso and A-Trak! 100% of the proceeds go to St.
Jude Children's Research Hospital!

Early bird donation ticket: $8
Entrance donation $15 per person/$10 per student with student ID
Checks made payable to Delta Delta Delta

Contact any TriDelta sister or ATO brother to get your early bird
ticket today. With every ticket your name will be put into a raffle
for the brand new Kindle!

Any donations are greatly appreciated!
If you are interested in donating to our event or buying early bird
tickets, please contact:
Rachel Rhodes: [log in to unmask] or 240-422-6882

Come celebrate and help us help the kids of St. Jude,
We hope you all can make it!
--
Nilofar Fallah-Sohy
Psychology '13