CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2013

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 15:30:49 -0700
From:
On Wednesday, April 3rd, the United Youth Movement will be hosting A Generation’s Assembly to address the current crises facing our generation. Our aim is to initiate political and societal awareness as a means to reignite student activism. To galvanize our generation, we will discuss imperative issues such as the War on Drugs, the prison-industrial complex, the erosion of civil liberties, our unsustainable foreign policy, and the national deficit. We believe that it is our duty as a high-standing academic institution to provide a platform where compelling topics can be discussed and examined in the context of history, science, and logic.

When: Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013, 6 – 9 PM

Where: Stamp, Colony Ballroom

Who: United Youth Movement and YOU!

See event for details: http://www.facebook.com/events/351569118287667/?sid=0.7158992530312389