CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2016

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 14:14:51 -0400
From:
Uva Dayalan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Phi Delta Epsilon Info Sessions

Do you want to become a physician of integrity? Come and find out more about
Phi Delta Epsilon International Medical Fraternity, a values-based
organization founded in 1904 under the guiding principles of Philanthropy,
Deity, and Equity.

PhiDE is the University of Maryland's premiere medical fraternity. We are a
co-ed, professional, medical fraternity, and there are over eighty active
chapters around the country with 30,000 members worldwide in 7 different
countries. Our members have an overall average of 92% acceptance rate into
medical school.

If your heart is set on medicine, then PhiDE is right for you.

All potential new members are highly encouraged to attend at least one
information session in order to be considered a strong applicant during our
Fall Rush.

Information Sessions:
-Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 7:00 PM EDT in Jiminez 0220
-Friday, April 8, 2016 at 6:00 PM EDT in Art-Socy 2203

Event Date: April 7, 2016
Event Start Time: 7:00 pm
Event Location: Jiminez 0220
Contact Person: Uva Dayalan