CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2016

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2016 10:31:58 -0400
From:
Shannon Edward <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Careers in Environmental Health Panel

community? Consider building a career focused on creating healthier, safer
environments for our country and our world. Learn more about different career
options (both entry level and long term) from alumni, professionals, and
current student interns.

Event Date: April 13, 2016
Event Location: University Career Center, 3100 Hornbake Library, South Wing
Contact Person: Shannon Edward
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: http://go.umd.edu/envhealthpanel