CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2023

From:
Alyssa Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2023 12:51:58 -0500
Be The Match On Campus is hosting a swab-kit packet making party equipped
with pizza and bracelet making. We will be creating swab-kit packets to
later use for registering volunteers for the national Be The Match Donor
registry. This event counts toward volunteer hours as well! The packet
making party will double as our first GBM this semester, so come out to
learn more about Be The Match and future events this semester! Feel free to
bring a friend. We hope to see you there!

Follow @bethematch.umd on Instagram for updates!

Event Date: Monday, February 13th
Start time: 6 pm
End time: 8 pm