The FDA Office of Women's Health Research & Development Scientific Group is soliciting applications for 1 year ORISE fellowship beginning June 2012.
FDA OWH Mission:
* Protect and advance the health of women through policy, science, and outreach
* Advocate for inclusion of women in clinical trials and analysis of sex/gender effects
OWH does the following activities:
* Monitors progress of women's health initiatives
* Promotes an integrative and interactive approach across all the organizational components of the FDA
* Forms partnerships with government and non-government entities to support OWH Research & Development Science Program
* Addresses gaps in current scientific knowledge regarding the biology of sex/gender differences
* Encourages and supports new directions in research
* Sets new standards of excellence in women's health
Qualifications: BS or MS degree in biological sciences with strong data analysis and writing skills.
Please send your resume by e-mail to:
Dr. Emmanuel O. Fadiran
Senior Health Programs Coordinator
Research & Development Team, FDA OWH
Building 32, Room 2312
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]