Subject: Start-up Internship Opportunity: Material/mechanical/industrial
design engineer (ergonomics specialization huge plus)
My name is Maelis Mittig and I am and the owner of a new company called
Bounce Yoga LLC (www.bounceyogahq.com). We are in the midst of developing a
very exciting new yoga prop and need help with engineering the blueprint and
prototype prior to manufacturing. I am seeking 1-2 engineering student(s) to
bring on board for an internship.
Duration: 2-3 months
Start date: ASAP
Benefits of the internship:
- flexible schedule
- no set hours required
- ideal for those who are unable to commute to an internship every day but
would like startup experience
- a glowing letter of recommendation
- product to market experience
- potential equity in the company
- Passionate about health and wellness
- Material/mechanical/industrial design engineer (ergonomics specialization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Prior experience in design to creation process preferable but not necessary
This product is fairly simple and straight forward. Please email your letter
of interest, capabilities, and a time to meet as soon as possible.
There will be a possible opportunity to further your career at Bounce Yoga
post internship based upon your performance.
Email: [log in to unmask]
Looking forward to hearing from you.
PS: in the meantime, you might find this interesting. Also, tune into our
Bounce Back Podcast for some powerful yoga wisdom. Streams on all platforms.
Owner, Bounce Yoga LLC
bounceyogahq.com | @bounceyoga co
[log in to unmask] | 717.799.0828
Contact Person: Maëlis Mittig
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 7177990828