CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2014

Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 16:41:57 -0400
Subject: CKI Second GBM!!!

Greetings everyone!

Do you love to do service? If so, come out to Circle K International's second
GBM! Circle K is an international co-ed service organization that is
sponsored by Kiwanis International. Circle K International practices service,
leadership and
fellowship. We have plenty of service and social opportunities!

We will be going over upcoming volunteer events including one that will give
you free access to a festival with kayaking, rock climbing and more . . . For
more details, come to our second GBM at Jiminez Room 2206 at 6:30PM on Monday
(4/21/14)!

Live to Serve. Love to Serve.

Event Date: April 21, 2014
Event Location: Jiminez 3205