CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2019

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2019 12:24:10 -0400
From:
Zakariya Kmir <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Scientific Terrapin: The University of Maryland's Undergraduate
Research Journal

Scientific Terrapin, A Premier Undergraduate Research Journal

We are happy to announce the re-founding of the University of Maryland's
undergraduate research journal. We are committed to promoting undergraduate
research and building a community of passionate, impact-minded students.

If interested in learning how to join our board or publish with us please
email us at [log in to unmask]
Also, please follow Scientific Terrapin on Facebook and @sciterp on Twitter.

Contact Person: Scientific Terrapin
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]