From:
Liam O'Malley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:58:45 -0400
Subject: RecWell Challenge Course Leap of Faith Program

more of your peers? If so, the RecWell Challenge Course’s open enrollment
programs are for you! Open enrollment programs are 2 hour events free to UMD
students where you will get to try one of our climbing elements.
Specifically, Friday October 15th from 6:00-8:00 pm we have our leap of faith
program where students will attempt a trapeze jump from on top of our high
ropes course! Sign up for this program is here, see you soon!

Event Date: October 15, 2021
Event Location: Eppley Recreation Center
Contact Person: Liam O'Malley
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: https://go.umd.edu/openenrollmentprograms