Sender:
From:
Jeffrey Olimpo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:04:54 -0400
The UMD Chemistry Education Research Group, under the direction of Dr.
Bonnie Dixon, is conducting a study on student approaches to problem solving
in Organic Chemistry.  We are seeking students who are currently enrolled in
Organic Chemistry I to complete a short chemistry problem set.

Participants will receive $20 for completing this activity, which should
take no more than 45-60 minutes!

Interested students should contact Jeff Olimpo at [log in to unmask] or
301-405-7417 for more information or to sign up for the study.