CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2021

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2021 13:04:25 -0400
From:
Sanam Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FLAME GBM Monday September 20th 6:30pm

Monday 9/20 at 6:30pm in Jimenez Hall Room 1224. We will do introductions for
new members, explain all of the information that we currently have about
mentoring in person and answer any questions. If you know anyone who is
interested in mentoring or just lesson planning, bring them to the meeting or
have them email [log in to unmask] for more information! We look forward to
seeing you then!

Event Date: September 20, 2021
Event Start Time: 6:30 am
Event End Time: 7:15 am