From:
Chris Ma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2016 22:02:45 -0400
Subject: American Society For Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2nd GBM

Student Chapter will have its 2nd GBM this Tuesday, 10/4, at 6 PM in CHM1402.
We invited Dr. Myles Poulin, who is a professor in the Department of
Chemistry and Biochemistry here at UMD, to talk about his research on
microbial biofilms. I hope to see you all there and if you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Contact Person: Chris Ma