CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2011

From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:39:36 -0500
Passport Day! Apply for your passport right here on campus!

Considering study abroad or international travel?  You’ll need a passport!  We are making it easy on you by bringing the US Department of State, Washington Passport Agency to campus on Friday, December 2, 2011 from 10 am – 3 pm in Anne Arundel Hall.

Bring your required materials and application fee, and have your passport application processed on the spot.  We’ll even have a photographer on hand to take your photo.  It couldn’t be simpler.

To find out what documents are required and how much your application will cost, go to: http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/first_830.html

Get your birth certificate and other required papers when you are home for Turkey Day!

Registration for Passport Day is required.  Go to:  http://www.honors.umd.edu/passport.php  to register and for more information about the event.

This event is sponsored by the Honors College and Education Abroad.