From:
Sunny Jung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 13:46:10 -0400
Subject: Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers for LaunchUMD

SASE at University of Maryland is excited to take the growing number of
students who are eager to achieve their professional success to the annual
SASE national conference. We are a professional national organization
striving towards the success in development of professionalism for aspiring
Asian heritage scientists and engineers. We have 8 members ready to go, but
with financial challenges, some of us might not be able to attend.

We are initiated a crowdfunding project using LaunchUMD--and we would be
extremely grateful if you support our project to send more people to our
national conference. In order to access the website to donate, please go to:
www.launch.umd.edu/sase2016. If you could pass on the information to other
members of the Professional DC chapter or relevant individuals, we would
greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you
soon.

Event Date: October 22, 2016
Contact Person: Sunny Jung
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]