CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

May 2012

Sender:
From:
Sam Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 17:52:58 -0400
Got more time to kill than the Redskins during the NFL playoffs? Then come
out this Sunday, May 6th, to hear Rak Shalom, UMD's most amphibious coed
Jewish a cappella group, entertain you with new songs from Andy Grammar,
Christina Perri, Sarit Hadad, and Green Day!   We'll also be saying a
tearful goodbye to our seniors, so bring your tissues.  The show is
completely, 100%,  free for students.  Check out the facebook event
athttps://www.facebook.com/events/252665724832411/.<http://www.facebook.com/events/295930337094489/>
We'll see you there!