CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2018

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2018 20:23:07 -0400
From:
Steven Zilko <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: United Against Inequities in Disease (UAID) GBM – Tomorrow!

United against inequities in disease (UAID) is an international student
organization dedicated to fighting public health inequities caused by social
class, race, disability, or gender. We operate on campus and in the
communities surrounding College Park, working with various clubs and
non-profits.

We will be holding our first GBM of the fall 2018 semester tomorrow,
September 25th at 7:30 PM to discuss volunteering and community service
opportunities both on and off campus. Please feel free to attend if you are
interested in fighting inequities in healthcare present in College Park!

Event Date: September 25, 2018
Event Location: Jimenez Hall room 1224
Contact Person: Steven Zilko