The submission deadline has been extended to Monday April 30, 2012.
Sponsored by the Student Honor Council- Promoting integrity, character, and ethics at the University of Maryland
-Describe a time you were faced with a complicated ethical dilemma in which you had to think critically before making a decision. How did you rectify the situation and what was your thought process in arriving at this conclusion? How did you employ the ideals of integrity, character, and ethics in arriving at your decision?
-Identify an ethical wrong you have seen or encountered recently. Describe the problem and explain how integrity, character and ethics could be implemented to correct this problem.
1) Only answer one of the essay topics and limit responses to 750-1,000 words.
2) The honor code must be adhered to; submissions must be original work, and with citations if needed.
3) Essays should be typed with 12 point Times New Roman font.
4) Submissions are due by 11:59pm April 30th 2012.
5) Essays may be submitted online to [log in to unmask] or in person in 2118 Mitchell Building.
FIRST PLACE WINS A NEW IPAD 2ND GENERATION
2nd and 3rd place: Clothing from the University Book Center