CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2023

Sender:
From:
Schreiber Allergy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2023 20:30:34 -0500
Full Time Medical Assistant 2023

Schreiber Allergy in Rockville, MD is looking for a full time medical
assistant in our busy office, starting May or June 2023.  We see patients
of all ages with a variety of allergic medical conditions (including food
and environmental allergy, urticaria, asthma, and immunologic conditions).
Our practice is about 60% pediatric.  The ideal candidate is bright and
hard working, has excellent attention to detail, and is willing to learn
and work as a team.  The candidate will need to work in multiple capacities
in the office, ranging from front desk duties to direct patient care.

This is a great gap year position for students who have graduated or are
graduating in
Spring 2023.  We currently have premed and pre-PA students working with us
our students are a great asset!  If you are interested, please email your
cover letter and resume to

We look forward to hearing from you!

Dr. Rachel Schreiber

www.schreiberallergy.com