CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

January 2013

From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:19:09 +0000
Information session with Aaron Shapiro, a UMD graduate and 2011-2012 GHC
Fellow with Gardens for Health International in Rwanda
When: Friday, Jan 25, 2013, 12:00 PM
Where: 3100 Hornbake Library, South Wing (University Career Center)

Global Health Corps is mobilizing a global community of emerging leaders
to build the movement for health equity. We place talented individuals
from a wide variety of backgrounds in high impact roles in NGOs and
government agencies in sub-Saharan Africa and the U.S. in a one year paid
fellowship. Fellows are provided housing, a living stipend, medical
insurance, transportation, mentorship, and professional development
training. We are looking for people from a broad range of sectors and
disciplines including project management, monitoring and evaluation,
engineering, communications, architecture, business, and more.
Applications close February 3rd! www.ghcorps.org