CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

January 2021

From:
Sianne Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:43:53 -0500
Subject: Join Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society!

academic excellence during a student's first year in college.  As a member of
ALD you will have many opportunities to increase your professionalism and
learn skills that can help you achieve your career goals through our academic
events, some of which include our resume building and public speaking
workshops. In addition, you will be able to enhance your resume through our
various leadership opportunities and volunteer events. We also recognize that
as students it's very important that we take time to de-stress, so we host a
variety of social events throughout the semester that you can use as an
opportunity to meet new people. If you would like to know more about us, you
can find more information on our website or email us to receive a short
PowerPoint that describes what we have to offer. If you have any questions
don't hesitate to contact us!

Contact Person: Sianne Bell
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: https://aldmaryland.com/