CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

May 2014

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 12:57:56 -0400
From:
Kevin McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Lavender Graduation

Lavender Graduation recognizes an important milestone in the lives of our
LGBTQ and Allied graduates. Each LGBTQA graduate will receive a rainbow
tassel and a certificate of achievement. This event also provides an
opportunity for our community to come together and honor those among us who
have worked to make College Park a better place for LGBTQ people.

Graduates at all levels are especially encouraged to attend and bring family,
friends, and other significant individuals in their lives. This may include
members of faculty or staff. Of course, all faculty and staff are invited.

We recommend dressy casual attire. Academic regalia is optional.

Please RSVP by going to http://ter.ps/lavgrad2014

Event Date: May 21, 2014
Event Location: Nyumburu Cultural Center
Contact Person: Kevin McLaughlin
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: http://http://ter.ps/lavgrad2014