CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2012

Sender:
From:
Project HelloStranger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:05:30 -0500
Dear UMD Students,

www.projecthellostranger.com
Interested in building a happier campus? Want to make a difference and have
a positive impact on your fellow terps? Come to the next GBM of Project
Hello Stranger, a student organization dedicated to creating a happier,
friendlier campus TODAY 11/19 in room 2309 of the Art/Sociology building at
6pm.
More information is posted up on the event page! (
http://www.facebook.com/events/438791862842155/)

We will be talking about the success of our Balloon Giveaway as well as
many of our upcoming campus and beyond campus events such as the campus
wide hello stop and metro hello stop! We're eager to hear everyone's inputs
on our upcoming events!

If you would like to be added to our listserve, please email us at

Project Hello Stranger: Building a happier campus, one smile at a time.
http://www.facebook.com/umdprojecthello

We hope to see you all

--
Project Hello Stranger