From:
Agape Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:15:18 -0400
Subject: Internships in Sustainable Agriculture

Hello,

I am writing to offer two internship opportunities on our family farm in
Jamaica, West Indies.

We need students with enthusiasm, ideas and information that make our farm
and projects stronger.

The Essential Oil Distillation Internship and the Jamaica Sustainable
Beekeeping Internship can be found on our website
(https://yerbabuenafarmjamaica.com/internships/essential-oils-internship-local-medicinal-plants/),
along with the internship  application.

Many of our interns keep blogs during their stay with us.  This page on our
website has a collection of links to the blogs of past interns.
https://yerbabuenafarmjamaica.com/internships/intern-blogs/ Reading
throughout the blogs will give you a sense of what interns experience on our
farm.

Thank you for helping to get these opportunities out to your students. If you
have any questions or would like more information, I am happy to be contacted
by email, or by phone at (876) 318-7855.

All the best,

Agape Adams

Contact Person: Agape Adams